- Questions; Contacting Piggy - Offer Hunter; Reporting Violations. If you have any
want to report any security violations to us, please contact us at the email@example.com
- Types of Data We Collect. We collect personal information from users, as described below.
- Information You Provide to Us
- If you use our Services on your mobile device, including through our Application(s), we may
collect your unique device id number, carrier and country in which you are located.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address,
as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- We collect other types of personal information that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your
operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you
contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
- We collect all favorites, preferences and other settings for the purposes of
synchronizing your Account to your other devices.
- We may also collect personal information, such as at other points in our Service that state that
personal information is being collected.
- Information Collected via Technology
- Mobile Services. We may also collect non-personal information from your mobile device if
you have downloaded our Application. This information is generally used to help us deliver the most
relevant information to you. Examples of information that may be collected and used include how you
use the Application, and information about the type of device you use. In addition, in the event our
Application crashes on your mobile device, we will receive information about your mobile device
model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise
improve the performance of our Application. This information is sent to us as aggregated information
and is not traceable to any individual and cannot be used to identify an individual.
- Analytics. We use a number of third party service provides, such as Google Analytics and
Firebase Analytics, to help analyze how users use the Service (“Analytics
Companies”). These Analytics Companies collect information such as how often users visit
the Service, what features they use on our Application, and what other sites they used prior to
coming to the Website. We use the information we get from these Analytics Companies only to improve
our Application and Services. We do not combine the information generated through the use of our
Analytics Companies with your personal information.
- Information Collected from Third Party Companies. We may obtain information from
other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Services.
- Use of Your Personal Information
- General Use. In general, personal information you submit to us is used either to
respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your personal information
in the following ways:
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Application and Services;
- provide the Services you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Application and Services;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for
other marketing purposes of Piggy - Offer Hunter.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Information. We disclose your personal information as
- Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Services, the personal information
you provide will be shared with the third parties that you designate to receive such information.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third
party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct
quality assurance testing; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to Piggy -
These third party service providers are required not to use your personal information other than to
provide the services requested by Piggy - Offer Hunter.
- Corporate Restructuring. We may share some or all of your personal information in
connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution, transaction
or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business
or assets. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be
transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business, or assets, that
company will possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations
- Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your personal
information (as described below), Piggy - Offer Hunter may disclose personal information if it believes
in good faith
that such disclosure is necessary (i) in connection with any legal investigation; (ii) to comply with
relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Piggy - Offer Hunter; (iii) to protect or
rights or property of Piggy - Offer Hunter or users of the Application or Services; and/or (iv) to
- Your Choices Regarding Your Information. You have several choices regarding use of
information on our Services:
- Email Communications. We may periodically send you free newsletters and e-mails that
directly promote the use of our Application or Services. When you receive newsletters or promotional
communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us
and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the
e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below). Despite your
indicated e-mail preferences, we may send you service related communications, including notices of any
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. All users may review, update, correct or
delete the personal information in their user Account by contacting us or by editing their profile via
the Service. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an
archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- Applications. You can stop all collection of information by the Application by
uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part
of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
- Security of Your Personal Information. Piggy - Offer Hunter is committed to protecting
the security of
your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to
help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to
enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to
unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100%
secure, however. Therefore, while Piggy - Offer Hunter uses reasonable efforts to protect your personal
Piggy - Offer Hunter cannot guarantee its absolute security.
and if we make any material changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by
effective upon (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our Site or within the
Application. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Service. Continued use of our
Application or Service, following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes
and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
Last Revised: January 3, 2020